Re: unrtf question?

hmm, I should have shared that my edition of unrtf is on shellworld, which is actually freebds. that sounds fantastic though, and I hope Larry is reading this as he tends to know more about shellworld items than I do. Just the same Jason, since I hope to have a debian system soon, is it included in the distribution?
That sounds like quite a tool.
Karen