Itunes in Linux Console?

Well, I guess in general an emulator for windows seems an only way to enjoy or access Itunes from linux? I actually want to access Itunes to download podcasts. I surely don't need my music collection organized, as I moved all my mp3s in catagories or decades. Problem is more-and-more podcasts seem to be exclusive on Itunes. 2 examples. You see, I love downloading News programming. CNN has a reasonably nice podcast site,
www.cnn.com/podcasting
However, some offerings such as Reliable Sources are now going to Itunes.
Another item I cannot find any more, which in the past I could at least rip a stream, was "Inside Washington"
www.insidewashington.tv
Their site is a mess, especially in Lynx, you see quite little, so in other browsers I notice more, but no way to watch or download an epesode. But for many years this show is available in Itunes. Many Itunes items are free--and-even as a small fee, why should Itunes care if we are in Linux, or useing a text browser? Even Amazon is a bit more friendly, where you can buy items from their store. Looks like there are places with mp4s of Inside-washington during 2010. This show, while seemingly orriginating at WJLA-TV is sindicated on PBS stations. Running apt-get searches in Debian, I find some libraries and gtk realted Itunes mentions, but certainly nothing helpful. I also don't know if somehow altering a user agent string in Lynx would fool their site in to letting me in? I mean, I cannot even browse an index.
If any of you have suggestions, please, I look forward in trying them.
I don't even think I can find any exact urls of Itunes podcasts to paste in an rss reader, ETC. Thanks so much in advance
Hart