Re: video file playing in debian?

Thanks again, Paul was it? and Larry, who understands what I mean.
In this case, I found rather a few editions of cBS's person to person, and almost fainted...and that was by accident.
.
I did know that lynx was in debian, and suspected there might be a firefox loop whole, indeed due to the flash issue.
What I admit is a bit frustrating is time.
or how I prefer to use mine.
Given my preference, I would find an expert here in Toronto who knows debian and access, then pay them to give me some training from a task related standpoint and do the configuring I require...and show me where to go for help. Having someone else create the machine without my involvement tends to backfire, especially if they know nothing about access, and I am not a tutorial sort of person. At least I know it can be done, after I finish reading all the manuals smiles.
Thanks again,
Karen