Re: Compatibility Issues With Windows Files

Well Riv, first of all, you can put quotes around file names with spaces. Next-and-I do not really understand this, but I have heard you can use 4loop to use wild cards, or a complete list of .rar files. However, if there are more than 1 .rar file in any of your items, you want to just extract all the part1.rar or part01.rar if more than 9. I thought I remember in DOS where you could use a wild card easily in the process?
Hart