Marking Files for Transfer

Hi Folks,

When wanting to move files from one directory to another, is there a way to do so selectively, say in batches. You see, my "Download" directory is full of CD tracks of music from different artists. I am wanting to seperate the tracks into their respective directories. CTRL X will move files, and CTRL-c will copy them, but this is all individually.

Thanks,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/