Re: Installing Mercurial on CentOS

Is Mercurial not on the dvd of centos?
Else you can always take the fedora dvd and look into it.
It certainly has the rpms for what ever package you want.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 30/06/11 16:18, John J. Boyer wrote:
Mercutial is not in the CentOS repository. I have to find a compatible
package from elsewhere or find out what went wrong when I installed from
source.
John