Re: wxpython and accessibility

fredrik
are you from sweden?
Fredrik Larsson skrev 2011-06-16 08:04:
Hi,

Doesn't this happen if one selects the GTK+ version of wxWidgets instead of the X11 version?

This of course assumes that GTK+ accessibility and orca is used. I don't know if gtk-curses lives anymore.

Fredrik

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Sam Hartman wrote:

"Tom" == Tom Masterson <kd7cyu@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

   Tom> Does anyone know if an application written with wxpython can be
   Tom> made accessible with orca?

Last time I checked the wxforms library (which seems to be behind
wxpython) was not accessible.  Of course, with enough code, anything can
be made accessible.
But no, it cannot be made accessible for reasonable effort.