Re: Web Sites' Accessibility Review - My Homepage, Perl-Begin, Better SCM, etc.

Hi,
I will check too. however did you know there are testing tools at the international center on disability resources and the Internet website?
www.icdri.org
the Cynthia says tool will give you all you requiring.
remember that accessibility means far more than vision, the more universal, the more can experience your work.
just sharing,
Karen