Dynamic web content question

I may have to work on a site that has dynamic content that is displayed by some method other than flash. Right now it causes orca to flicker badly in firefox making the page difficult to work with. THe site is http://portludlowtoday.com.

Where can I find information on how to make dynamic content accessible?

Tom