gmail works msn doesn't so far

The gmail part of my .fetchmailrc file does work and downloads email from
my google account but the msn part doesn't work and the msn part has the
same problem with missing root signing certificate as the gmail part had
earlier.  Possibly ca-bundle.crt hasn't got Microsoft's certificates in it
so if someone knows how to collect a certificate using openssl and have it
saved to a pem file I'd like to have that information.