Re: fetchmail gmail setup problem

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, Jude DaShiell wrote:

fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: unable to get local issuer certificate fetchmail: This means that the root signing certificate (issued for /C=US/O=Google Inc/CN=Google Internet Authority) is not in the trusted CA certificate locations, or that c_rehash needs to be run on the certificate directory. For details, please see the documentation of --sslcertpath and --sslcertfile in the manual page.

This means that Fetchmail is not seeing the root certificate for Google.

Taking a quick look, I don't think I have one either, but I might be wrong about that. Not sure exactly what it's looking for.

Geoff.