Re: Simulating ssh on the Web

FWIW, I would expect that any web-based terminal would work (most are written as Java applets). Once you have a terminal session, you could SSH from that host to anywhere else on the Internet. I know that many hosting companies provide web-based terminals to their customers. Webmin offers a web-based terminal. This might be a good place to start if you already have a server on which you can install webmin.

http://www.webmin.com/

MindTerm might be more what you are looking for:
http://www.cryptzone.com/products/agmindterm/

--
Karl Wilbur
karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx