Duel Machine Network

Greetings,

I am wanting to use my linux box as my only ISP. However, I really
do not care over-much for the Orca screen reader. It is just fine
for recreation and light jobs, but that's it. When ever I have to
get some serious work done, I badly need my good old reliable dos
machine and the JAWS screen reader. In order for me to make this
idea work, I will need to connect my dos and linux boxes, so that
I can access the linux box from the dos machine.

I would sincerely appreciate any and all input that any of you are
willing to provide having to do with how one would go about
creating a sort of network between two different computers such
that they can work together as a unified system. For example, I
understand that it is possible for me to use any number of Lynx
versions with an ethernet-card in order to do this, but I do not
have such a peripheral on my dos box, which is where it would need
to be installed.

So in short, is it possible to run a serial cable between the two
machines and employ a dos-based software to facilitate full access
to the linux box from the dos box? In other words, is there a dos
utility that will allow a dos box to access a linux box. It is
important to note that I am using commo on my dos machine, and I
would like to keep using it if possible.

As always, thanks in advance.

Bright Blessings,
RiverWind

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/