Ok, I give up, another distro?

Hi.
Now I've tried the latest build of squeze too, and still the same problem with the graphical screen.
I've heard that in the latest gnomes there must be a mouse cclick in order to log in.
Can this be the problem?
It can't be my graphics card. I thought so because I changed it some days ago.
Because the gnome in lenny works, but there are too much old packages in lenny.
No current ones at all.
Is there any other good distribution I can try, that has a braillefied installer, and gnome with orca?
I need speakup as well.
I know about fedora, but if you want to run that you have to download very large dvd images.
/Kristoffer