Change Language Orca Speaks?

Hello everyone!

I just installed Ubunto 10.1 and got Orca running by pressing Alt plus F2 and typing Orca.  I wasn't sure what to choose next, but eventually I got it working.  It now comes up when I log on , but it speaks in German or Spanish or something.  I really can't understand it so am not sure.  My question is, how do I put this back to English?

I have had my son read the settings screen and can't find anywhere to do this.  I found references online to recompiling another language, but I have no idea of how to do this, nor could I find instructions on what I need to do.  All the instructions were apparently to software developers and I am quite obviously not! LOL!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Jerry White