To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 7:36 PM
Subject: Re: Indenting Java code

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 5:14 PM, John J. Boyer
<john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there a program like Gnu indent that is specifically for indenting
Java code? Gnu indent with no options trries, but isn'g very accurate.

Google

   java AND "pretty print"

... produces several programs. Jalopy looks to be the most mature of
those on the first page of the search results.
<http://jalopy.sourceforge.net/>. But I stress that I haven't used it.

Best regards,

Paul

--