[Alpine-info] Re-alpine 2.02 released (fwd)

Hi,

Forwarding FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:56:34 +0200 (CEST)
From: AndraÅ 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: alpine-info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, re-alpine-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Alpine-info] Re-alpine 2.02 released

It's been over a year but a new release is out.

Version 2.02 is available to download from the project page.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/re-alpine/files/re-alpine-2.02.tar.bz2/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/re-alpine/files/re-alpine-2.02.tar.bz2.sig/download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/re-alpine/files/re-alpine.gpg/download

And as last year I'm asking for windows and mac users to provide a build
to distribute.

To distro developers. Does anyone use anything from the packages
directory(debian or alpine.specs or windows dir) if not I'll probably
remove that.

Regards
--
AndraÅ 'ruskie' Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Ryle hira.