Re: Extracting ASCII text from a PDF Document

Speaking of smoothness, the -layout switch is often helpful. The table of contents actually comes out looking like a table of contents!

I also ran pdfinfo for the first time just now. It's pretty interesting. Next time I have a file I can't read I wonder if it'll help.

--
Lee Maschmeyer
Wayne State University Computing Center