Re: question for command line users only

Well, in the interest of completeness ...

You can translate from odt to text (or latex) on the cli. You can create
odt from tex on the cli. That's it, afaik.

Janina

Willem van der Walt writes:
> No, Open Office is strictly GUI.
>
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2010, Mike Keithley wrote:
>
> > Can you use Open Office from the command line?

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina@xxxxxxxx
Linux Foundation		http://a11y.org