Re: question for command line users only

OpenOffice is not and has never been a command line environment package so is not even Germain.On Fri, 6 Aug 2010, Herzog wrote:

Open Office is the best in Linux/ubuntu

On 8/6/2010 8:58 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
 What is the Linux spreadsheet with the richest set of functions in it?
 Reason I'm asking is archlinux has no spreadsheet in it yet other than
 possibly perl-matrix that can be used on the command line and I figured to
 get the best one and build that and offer it to the community as a
 candidate for inclusion.  I got Talking Arch Linux working this morning
 and have been setting it up since this afternoon.