Re: how to set up a Linux box

I like Ubuntu (one of the many "flavors" of linux). You can install Ubuntu as a program on your Windows computer or you can replace Windows with Ubuntu. There is also the option to have your computer boot up to Ubuntu from a CD or flash drive. This last option allows you to check out Ubuntu on your computer without having to remove Windows or having to run Ubuntu as a program inside of Windows which makes both Ubuntu and Windows run kind of slow.

Karl Wilbur
karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...on my Nexus One