To: <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 9:16 AM
Subject: cpan problem

 I'm having a huge problem with the cpan program.  This problem happens
 when I search for stuff to install.  Whoever made the cpan program
 apparently didn't like the less or more programs and what they can do
 because a search with more results than the screen can hold just scrolls
 off the screen.  Would using the script command with cpan and then doing
 my search and exiting and saving then later filtering the typescript file
 made by the script program work or might there be a better solution?

 signature database 5113 (20100513) __________

 http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5114 (20100514) __________

http://www.eset.com