Moving Only Sub-Directories?

Hi All: I am surprised the mv command does not seem to have a way to move sub-directories and leave individual files alone? Essentially my e drive is full-and-I want to move these 288 sub-directories to another drive--and-keep the individual mp3s where they are now.
Can some1 please give me an idea of how I can do this in tcsh?
Only way I can think of is to use L Y N X as a local browser and tag the directories and move them. Back in 2004 I tried something like that--and-I lost alot of directories, as lynx deleted the wrong items.
Thanks so much in advance
Hart