Ot: Any mailing list related to blind people and VOIP?

Hi all,
Since there are so many mailing list out there someone on this list may know.
Is there some list related to VOIP, Voice Over IP and blind and visually impaired people?
It could be fun to discuss different providers, giving advice and also talk about different PBX software, like Asterisk that I am running myself when I have something installed, smile.
What do you all think?
Christian