Hosting audio tutorials

Hi all,

I would be happy to host such recordings. They need not be about any particular Linux distro, but they should relate to the blind using Linux, such as with Speakup or Orca. I can also host podcasts if anyone is interested in those. There is no reason why one should use sendspace or similar. In my opinion, I have a problem with sendspace because of the advertising, the confusing links, the popups, and I don't know if it's accessible in Lynx or other text browsers. If you would like your recordings hosted, please contact me privately to set up an ftp account. If you plan to regularly release new files, a podcast might be best, I can help with that also. Provided that it somehow has to do with Linux and the blind and doesn't contain commercial advertising, I'm willing to host it. Oh, one other thing. The links won't expire as with sendspace and such other services. Note that this is mostly for audio recordings and not web sites, but small sites might be welcome as well, depending on the content. Feel free to post this to other Linux lists for the blind. This is not a general offer to host any audio, it's intended for blind Linux users.