Re: Linux GUI FAQ/tutorial?

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 08:32:21AM +0200, Octavian Râsnita wrote:
Well, I have tried Emacspeak in the past but I didn't find it nice
enough. I don't like to need remembering anything, and I like to
find all the features the editor offers in menus or in other ways,
but not in help files.

...Are you sure the command line is for you then?

Of course it isn't. I already use Linux in command line mode in an SSH console from Windows, but I am researching to find if I can stop using Windows as a main OS and start using Linux as a desktop with a GUI if there are enough accessible programs for it.

I think I will wait some more time to see if Linux will become better accessible, because I don't need too many things, but those few things I need I want to be at least as accessible as under Windows if not better.

Octavian