vinux-CLI-2.1 keyboard problem fixed

It was necessary to edit /etc/locales and comment the GB entry and uncomment the US entry then run update-locale and then loadkeys us all as root and that straightened out the keyboard problem. This turned out to be easier than I thought it would be to fix. Earlier I went looking at keymaps tables and at loadkeys documentation to try to fix a distributed keymap error in slackware for both the speakup key maps layouts and never did get to a resolution on that problem so thought the rest of loadkeys was going to be as complex. That cannot load key 55 to value 1030 is the slackware error, I suspect it's a unicode error and maybe 55 needs to go elsewhere to work properly but have no idea where just yet.