Re: Inquiry: How to set the crontab job permanently

Dear Geoff
Please be informed that we got through by making use of the following scenario :
- Making a file including the system crontab and the user defined crontab , say /tmp/temp
- Add the following line to the /etc/rc.local :
crontab /tmp/temp
We tested it and it got through .
Thank you
H.Motamedi