Re: Re[2]: Telnet client and Orca

On Thu, 9 Jul 2009, Terry Klarich wrote:

At the shell prompt do:

export TERM=vt100

Note that this might be a character set issue rathern than a terminal issue. You may need to have an appropriate value for LANG. You can set it the same way as TERM above.

And I guess the language stuff would need to be right on the remote end as well.

I'm not real strong on character sets in general and no nothing about Swedish characters in particular.

Geoff.