Putting BRLTTY on Fedora11 instalation images

Hi,
I've just made a failed attempt at making a braillified Fedora 11 installation image. The rhmkiso script stalls when run on either the Fedora 11 Instalation DVD or the smaller boot.iso. When I press ctrl-c I get a message from make, that it was interrupted in the auto.text.h file. When the script stalls I can see that tbl2hex is among the active processes.

The attempt was made on a Fedora 10 system, that was last updated in early February, before I broke my yum.

Has anyone else had better success?

Regards,
Tobias