To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2009 1:54 PM
Subject: Re: has this kernels moved

Hi,

Given that Speakup seems to be in the proper Debian distribution, I'd guess
that its packages would be managed the same way as other Debian packages.
And presumably you could use the Debian bugtracker to file bugs against it,
etc.

Geoff.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kristoffer Gustafsson" <kg84@xxxxxxxxxxxx>