How accessible is Linpus light?

Hello. I’ve just brought myself a net book with linpus light on it. I will probably change the operating system soon as I brought it to experiment with Linux. Can I use Linpus with Braille TTY or some sort of screen reader until I get round to installing something else?

Thanks

Jen!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3917 (20090307) __________

http://www.eset.com