To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: Cygwin question

If you run "setup-1.7 -h" from the commandline it will gnerate a log file and a .log.full file in the same directory. These files will explain the command-line options. Which are not the same as explained in the email. I still haven't gotten them to work 100% correctly but at least it is a start. A better option would be to make the setup accessible but...

Tom