Re: OT: Need some recommendations

I no longer recommend them. They're OK but have gotten a lot more expensive in recent months. I find better deals at Amazon and you get free shipping if you spend $25 or more. Tiger Direct also has some good deals. I'm in the US and I don't know about international stores. Next time, look at Amazon first, you might be surprised. I found a standard 8 GB SDHC card for literally twice the price on newegg.com compared to Amazon. Amazon was $35, newegg.com was $70. Now the 16 GB have dropped in price. That was last May for a brand name card.