Re: second sound card

I have a machine with a few sound devices.  And, need them to have the same /dev/audio# each time the machine is booted.  Here is
my modprobe.conf in hopes it will be of some use.  I'm running fc10.

alias snd-card-0 snd-hda-intel
options snd-card-0 index=0
options snd-hda-intel index=0
alias snd-card-1 cx88_alsa
options cx88_alsa index=1
options snd-card-1 index=1
alias snd-card-3 snd-usb-audio
options snd-usb-audio index=3
options snd-card-3 index=3
alias snd-card-2 snd-go7007
options snd_go7007 index=2
options snd-card-2 index=2

Terry
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:42:58 -0600you write: