the linux cookbook

Hi,

wow I did not know I could read the linux cookbook online until I did a google search for it and found it online. But here's a problem I need to overcome, and if anyone has already overcome this being blind, can you share how you did it? Ok, so for me to practically use this cookbook, I will need to: *be able to somehow read the book and then go to my computer and follow the directions. so I would need two computers? one to read the book on, and another to have grml Linux on. or *have a braille copy of the Linux cookbook so I therefore only need one computer and can read the braille copy to refer back to.

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx