grml 1.1 works!

Hi,

I found a linux distribution that works! it's an older one with software speech. it's grml 1.1. and it works good. So, vibuntu may not work on this machine, but oralux and grml 1.1 work fine. ok, so now I have a question. can someone tell me, keeping in mind that I have never used linux before in my whole entire life, I am a complete newby to grml and commandline linux. But if I am going to be a network administrator I will need to learn some kind of Linux distribution, what matters is that it has a Linux kernel which of course, grml has it because it's Linux... so, can someone give me an introduction to it? my wife's machine has a virus in it called c:\windows\system32\drmclienp.dll . pay attention to spelling. so I want to delete this file and therefore get rid of the virus. but windows will not let me access the file. so how do I do this using grml linux 1.1? Also, will voxin work with grml linux? And also, can someone tell me how to partition my hard drive and install grml Linux1.1 alongside Windows xp? grml1.1 uses ESpeak for speech.

Josh

email: jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
msn: kenn6498ku@xxxxxxxxxxx