Re: ocr success

Just to add, there is an r key that can be pressed to read the full
document from within kies_p2t.
The file generated for this operation is left in the document directory,
so one should not need to separately save the scan results.
Daniel, I'll write you regarding the patches once back at the office.
They would be welcome.
Regards, Willem