Re: Electronic Books about PHP and mysql

Hi,

I get the impression that there's money to be spent on books and Martin wants to know what to buy, rather than just looking for documentation.

I can't really help in this regard as I've found the documentation for PHP (www.php.net) and MySQL (www.mysql.com) to be perfectly sufficient for what I've needed. PHP's online function reference is particularly helpful.

Geoff.