To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: brlstatxmaker

Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
I've got a program that I downloaded a long time ago called brlstatxmaker.
It was so long ago that I've forgotten what it exactly is.
So, what is it?

Hi,

Have you tried Google? Have you extracted the archive and read the documentation? If it's a Debian package, use dpkg --info. Have you tried searching with apt-cache or packages.debian.org? I can guess that it has something to do with Braille. There are many resources available to identify unknown programs, so I'm surprised that you apparently didn't try Google first.