Re: [Fwd: [emacspeak The Complete Audio Desktop] AxsJAX And Auditory User Interfaces At...]

Hans Zoebelein wrote:

For those of you interested in Auditory User Interfaces and attending Google IO 2008 <http://code.google.com/events/io/speakers.html> in San Francisco today, I'll be giving a talk on AxsJAX and Auditory User Interfaces, and be around the rest of the two days to talk about Google's work on access-enabling Web-2.0 applications. Look forward to seeing you there!

Hi,

I know it's a lot to ask and probably not possible, but is there any way I could get an audio recording of this? It sounds interesting. I've only had limited experience with Emacspeak and it would be interesting hearing it discussed.