Re: Debian 2.6.24 Speakup kernel packages now available

Willem van der Walt wrote:
I will test it and I think it will help people.

Hi all,

Apparently, it didn't build the modules package. I'll have it build now. Watch for it to show up within an hour or two. Also, I will probably withdraw the source and manual packages unless there is a demand for them. The source package is very big and is identical to the official Debian version except for the Speakup patches and the manual package is apparently empty.