snownews-and-Related?

HI All: Well, I ran snownews, made a change in the browser file, so it now says
lynx %s
This now successfully goes to the articles, however, its just showing me essentially a screen-capture of the way a page would look in lynx, without printer friendly. Are their other modifications in snownews which will just show me the straight articles, like an old gopher site would have? Also, on another list, some1 mentioned some other similar tools. Please list your experiences with these:
Straight command line/curses interface:
   1 snownews *
   2 raggle *
   3 theyoke *
   4 Newsbeuter
   5 wnews *
   6 rsstool *
   7 getrss
   8 myrss
Some of the reasons I want to begin useing rss are some sites either don't have printer friendly pages, or they are javascript. I think some at the local LUG really think rss will be just what I want
O, I think I looked at rawdog--and its complicated.
Thanks in advance for suggestions
Hart