Re: Accessible time keeping/tracking

on line 203, did you really intend to divide by 62.0? I would
expect 60.0.

Agh! I can't believe I made such an obvious blunder (especially as I got it right on line 189). You are indeed correct, Lukas. Fortunately, it only effects presentation, not the actual underlying data, so it's pretty benign.

I've fixed it both in my local version and my posted version:

 http://tim.thechases.com/bvi/tt.py

Though with the simplicity of the change, it may be faster for you to just change it locally.

Much appreciated.  Hopefully it's been somewhat useful to you.

-tim