Re: MySQL Curses interface

OK, I'm willing to use it if I must but I couldn't figure it out. I found it confusing. How do I get started? I could use some basic tips here. I think I got it to show me my active databases but I couldn't get it to do much else even though it's supposed to have a ton of features. Is the problem my lack of knowledge or a lack of accessibility? Lots of people seem to use it well enough but I had little luck in figuring it out. Am I missing some obvious tip somewhere to make the interface easier to use?

Tom Masterson wrote:
Phpmyadmin works reasonably well with lynx. Unfortunately your coices are that or learning sql.