Re: Setting up Mutt

I think I just ran the mutt command and it
detected  that this was a first time call and asked several
questions to set up the
.muttrc file, and create
the necessary subdirectories.

Once that is done you can read the mutt manual to customize your
configuration.

Look for the mutt manual somewhere on your own linux system.

e.g:
locate mutt | grep manual | less

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 08:29:10PM +0200, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
> OK, will have a look through them.
> Many thanks,
> Christian
> s??n 2008-03-30 klockan 13:22 -0500 skrev John J. Boyer:
> > I set up mutt three years ago. If I remember right, I just used the man
> > page. You probably want to just set up your .muttrc file first, then
> > worry about command-line options.
> >
> > John
> >
> > On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 07:16:37PM +0200, Christian wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > > Where can I find more information about setting up Mutt for sending and receiving emails?
> > > Many thanks,
> > > Christian

Rudy Vener, Owner and founder
Pizza Galaxy
Phone: (203) 230-9662
Website: http://www.pizzagalaxy.com

Restaurant owners, our online ordering and  Internet
advertising brings you new customers and keeps them coming
back. Get our free report: The Top 7 Ways for Restaurants
to get Customers Online. Go to
http://www.pizzagalaxy.com/top7ways.html
to get your free copy.