Lynx and cokies

Hi,
Lately I've been experiencing problems with Lynx when logging in to certain sites, for example www.captchakiller.com and the DocMorph online OCR service. Elinks or Links is often the answer in such situations, but I wonder what makes Lynx (the cat) fail in such situations, and if there's any option(s) I should change/set to resolve that problem.

Regards,
Tobias