Re: Flash servers, linux, and access?

I am going to guess that I missed a prior post since while my subject line is here, the answer is totally unrelated to what I asked.
If I am mistaken, let me know?
Karen

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Linux certainly works with irc and has since the beginning. If users use window-eyes they can use mirc on windows but that doesn't work with jaws yet. Freedom scientific doesn't think it's important enough to make work yet.