Re: Handbook about perl language

You can get O'Reily titles via bookshare.org. These are not restricted
to the U.S. as many Book Share books are. Unless I'm not remembering
this correctly, O'Reily titles are generally available worldwide to Book
Share subscribers.

Janina

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.202.595.7777;	sip:janina@xxxxxxxx

Chair, Open Accessibility	janina@xxxxxxxx