Josh - was: Re: msn on linux

Josh wrote:
hey,
is there a list of keyboard commands for gnome and ubuntu linux with orca?
Josh

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Your message has what exactly to do with the subject line? You could at least bother to change the subject first for people trying to follow the original thread. I could point you to the Orca keyboard commands, but instead I'll make you look on your own since you couldn't bother to use a meaningful subject line. I'm sure others will tell you where to look anyway. Please take a few seconds to change the subject next time.